II. California Residents.
California law permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
In accordance with California Civil Code Sec. 1789.3, California resident users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, STE 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by phone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210; or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
III. Gathering, Use and Disclosure of Information.
We collect both Non-Personally-Identifying Information and Personally-Identifying Information from you. "Non-Personally-Identifying Information" is information that, without the aid of additional information, cannot be directly associated with a specific person or entity. "Personally-Identifying Information," by contrast, is information such as a first and last name, telephone number, or email address that, without more, can be directly associated with a specific person or entity.
A. Non-Personally Identifying Information.
- Gathering Non-Personally-Identifying Information.
Web Browsers. Like most site operators, we gather Non-Personally-Identifying Information from you of the sort that web browsers, depending on their settings, may make available. That information includes your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, operating system and browser type, and the locations of the web pages you view right before arriving at, while navigating, and immediately after leaving this Site.
Web Cookies. A "Web Cookie" is a string of information that a site stores on your computer, and your browser provides to this Site, each time you submit a query to this Site. We may or one of our third-party vendors, including Google, use Web Cookies to track the pages that you visit during each Site session, both to help us improve your experience and to help us understand how this Site is being used and to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to the Site and/or to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to your visit to the Site.
- Use of Non-Personally-Identifying Information.
We analyze Non-Personally-Identifying Information gathered from users of this Site to help us better understand how this Site is being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, we are able to better design this Site to improve your experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use. We may link information gathered using Non-Personally-Identifying Information to Personally-Identifying Information.
- Disclosure of Non-Personally-Identifying Information.
From time to time, we may also release the Non-Personally-Identifying Information gathered from Site users in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of this Site.
B. Personally-Identifying Information.
- Gathering Personally-Identifying Information from Site Users.
We collect personal information from you when you provide it to us, including by providing information to us to find a treatment facility, or when you contact us. This information may include, for example, your name, date of birth, zip code, phone number, and email address.
We may also collect Personally-Identifying Information from you when you contact us.
- Gathering Personally-Identifying Information from Third Party Sources.
We may also license or purchase data, including Personally-Identifying Information, from third party sources. This data may include, but is not limited to: first and last name; gender; email address; postal address; home phone number; and cell phone number.
- Use of Personally-Identifying Information.
We may use your Personally-Identifying Information in the following ways:
- To match you with a treatment center
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you newsletters
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- To provide requested information, products and services to users via the Site or through other online or offline channels
- To allow you to receive other offers from non-affiliated third party companies and marketers
- To improve the user experience with the Site
- In connection with the operation of the Site
- For users to obtain information and offers for products and services offered by us as well as selected third parties.
- Disclosure of Personally-Identifying Information to Third Parties.
We may disclose Personally-Identifying Information in the following circumstances:
- to select companies and organizations so that they may use it for their own marketing and promotional uses, including Lead Purchasers. A “lead” is comprised of Personally-Identifying Information submitted by you to us, indicating that you would like to be contacted by telephone regarding addiction treatment services;
- to our related companies and service providers, to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
- to respond to legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order) and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- in the event that our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
- We may also disclose your personal information with your express consent for other purposes not listed here.
- We may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information about Website users with third parties.
- We advertise utilizing Google Analytics features (e.g. (and not by way of limitation), Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Using the Ads Settings link (Google.com), users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
IV. Limitations on Liability.
YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH DEALING WITH OTHER USERS WITH WHOM YOU COME IN CONTACT THROUGH THIS SITE. WE EXPECT THAT YOU WILL USE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE WHEN USING THIS SITE.
V. Additional Information.